Football forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Arsenal Football Club Thread

5 posters

Go down

The Official Arsenal Football Club Thread Empty The Official Arsenal Football Club Thread

Post by BladeGunner Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:26 am

Here's a team picture:

The Official Arsenal Football Club Thread _56815151_rvp
BladeGunner
BladeGunner

Back to top Go down

The Official Arsenal Football Club Thread Empty Re: The Official Arsenal Football Club Thread

Post by cheesy Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:26 am

Good result for you today.

cheesy

Back to top Go down

The Official Arsenal Football Club Thread Empty Re: The Official Arsenal Football Club Thread

Post by Eddy Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:27 am

Laughing

You spelt it wrong, its Van Persie FC not Arsenal Wink
Eddy
Eddy

Back to top Go down

Post by BladeGunner Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:28 am

cheesy wrote:Good result for you today.

Yes, it was. However, we were incredibly wasteful and the match should have been much more comfortable. Mertesacker and Arteta were also really poor today.
BladeGunner
BladeGunner

Back to top Go down

Post by cheesy Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:28 am

You have really started to pick up recently, and you're proving wrong all of the kneejerk reaction experts who said Arsenal had no chance of making the top 4 a few weeks ago.

cheesy

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMario Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:29 am

Nice team picture. It really captures the quality of the team.
SuperMario
SuperMario

Back to top Go down

Post by BladeGunner Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:29 am

Eddy wrote: Laughing

You spelt it wrong, its Van Persie FC not Arsenal Wink

Laughing One man team but what a man he is. :notworthy:
BladeGunner
BladeGunner

Back to top Go down

Post by BladeGunner Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:32 am

cheesy wrote:You have really started to pick up recently, and you're proving wrong all of the kneejerk reaction experts who said Arsenal had no chance of making the top 4 a few weeks ago.

That's not surprising in the slightest. The quality of our squad is decent and it's certainly better than "Top 4 favourites", Liverpool.
BladeGunner
BladeGunner

Back to top Go down

Post by cheesy Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:34 am

I find it funny how people have constantly praised Liverpool under Dalglish as a side who should make the top 4 again, while they have completely written off Arsenal at the same time.

Now, Arsenal have had a better start to the season than Liverpool have, because they have more points than Liverpool, who have a tough game against Chelsea tomorrow. To add to that, Arsenal have had the tougher run of fixtures.

cheesy

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMario Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:38 am

Dalglish's record last season was near identical to that of Hodgson's there.
SuperMario
SuperMario

Back to top Go down

Post by BladeGunner Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:38 am

cheesy wrote:I find it funny how people have constantly praised Liverpool under Dalglish as a side who should make the top 4 again, while they have completely written off Arsenal at the same time.

Now, Arsenal have had a better start to the season than Liverpool have, because they have more points than Liverpool, who have a tough game against Chelsea tomorrow. To add to that, Arsenal have had the tougher run of fixtures.

It's because we didn't spend a shitload of money on a bunch of random players. Rolling Eyes Tottenham are our biggest concern at the moment.
BladeGunner
BladeGunner

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventino Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:21 pm

People that still don't believe that RvP is world-class seriously need their heads examined.
Juventino
Juventino

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMario Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:23 pm

Juventino wrote:People that still don't believe that RvP is world-class seriously need their heads examined.
Looks like I'll be booking an oppointment with my GP then.

I always thought he was class. People's reasoning behind him not being world class usually are shit, like being inury prone.
SuperMario
SuperMario

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventino Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:25 pm

SuperMario wrote:Looks like I'll be booking an oppointment with my GP then.

I always thought he was class. People's reasoning behind him not being world class usually are shit, like being inury prone.

I agree. There's simply too much crap like that on EA. The fact that he can return from all of the injuries and be so productive should be a testament to his status as world-class.
Juventino
Juventino

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down